Welcome to Cytoflow’s developer documentation!¶
I want to use Cytoflow’s modules in my own cytometry analysis¶
Great! May I recommend you start with some example Jupyter notebooks. They provide a good introduction to both basic modules and some of Cytoflow’s more advanced features.
- Basic flow cytometry analysis
- An small-molecule induction curve with yeast
- Machine learning methods applied to flow cytometry
- Reproduced an analysis from a published paper
- A multidimensional induction in yeast
- Calibrated flow cytometry in MEFLs
If you decide you want to have a go, see the installation notes. Quick hint: if you have Anaconda installed, say:
conda config --add channels bpteague conda create --name cytoflow cytoflow notebook
to install the latest package from the Anaconda Cloud.
For more details of these modules, you’re likely to want to see the module documents
I want to help develop Cytoflow.¶
Hooray! Have a look at the install documentation for how to get the source code installed. Then, have a look at the design docs and the new modules documentation. Finally, subscribe to the cytoflow-dev mailing list for updates, discussion, etc.